Tuesday, April 12, 2011

http://www.brattymodel.com/?user_id=1438

I love Bratty Model! It's on my everyday to go to website! It teaches you how to be a model through video's made by real models! You can take quizzes too! Like What's Your Fashion Ciy, Perfect Gift For A Friend, Teen Skincare 101, Season Fashion Color, Learning Styles, Are You Organized, What Kind of date.You can also earn Bratty Bucks from Facebook and buy stuff like shirts, bags, makeup, skincare products, and even LUXURY AWARDS! So all this talk about it makes me want to go on now; so see ya later! Make sure you join Bratty Model if you haven't already and make sure you post comments on this page! When you join Bratty Model PLEASE look me up and add me to your agency! My user name is: chachi598. This is the website's URL: http://www.brattymodel.com/?user_id=1438

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chachi598 I love your blog it's very informative and it tells a lot about you! I would join if I could and I would add you if i could lol but I've already done both of those tasks haha :)

    -Have a Great Day!
    From: Ndeshe (your fellow Bratty Model)

    ReplyDelete